2012年9月13日星期四

The panda man team memoirs

I don't particularly because I have an addictive type that comes over me when i play video games, but the majority of the guys that were on the project with me had huge knowledge about the game and are huge fans of the game and the property itself. So i knew they had the right fit. They were able to do an extension of the type of art style that i do, so i knew they were a good fit. I tested them out with my own personal property, so i knew it would be a good transition once I got the green light to bring my studio on board.

We knew it well, but things change -- so anything that was needed, Blizzard and DC provided. But for the most part, people knew the characters and the backgrounds. It was just a matter of illustrating the most current update of whatever was needed for the pages.

We handle the stuff like an animation team. Myself and another guy, we tackled backgrounds and then another guy and myself, we tackled the layouts. Before anything though, I had to get the designs approved, so i did the designs for it. But then I also brought on two colorists, because the painterly style is a longer process than just doing the quick cel-shade animation type of rendering -- so i had to bring on WOW Gold two for that, one guy from the east coast and another from here in LA.

1 条评论:

  1. No matter when it is, no matter what you are coming through now, no matter there are somebody keep you company or not, do not forget to have a good mood. If somebody is doing something that is against your willing, or let you down, just be generous to forgive him, as when you do that, you will have a good mood back again. I believe that when you use a right attitude to treat everything, you will encounter no difficulty at all as they don't count at all. Just like playing the world of warcraft. Even through there are disputes in the team that result in the failure of your battle, learn to understand and forgive, as you can still have the wow gold as rewards, you still have friends to keep you company. What is more important than being happy?

    回复删除