2012年9月11日星期二

World of warcraft team Reply

Though this wouldn't work for an AMA, I'm genuinely curious how the Devs/CM's etc manage to stay positive on a day to day basis. I tend to avoid most forums like the plague anymore, not that it was ever really all that great to begin with, but the negativity and general bad behavior of my fellow players is shameful at best most of the time. I've played a lot of MMO's over the years and Blizzard has gone way beyond what any of my previous experiences were in terms of interacting with the community, but they seem to just get more anger and cynicism then anything else.

I honestly would love a peak into their mindsets when sitting down to respond to player feedback. I have to admit I really get a kick out of it when they slip up a little tiny bit and give people a slightly snarky response when people are getting out of line. I just have to wonder if people realize they don't have to do any of that stuff. They could just change the game as they see fit with zero player interaction and never look back. Sure they might lose some subs, but the game would still be successful.

Hell other MMO's I played didn't even have official forums, you had to go to other sites to even discuss the game, let alone have any WOW Gold dev feedback. It was usually just 'this is a list of things we've changed, thanks for playing".

没有评论:

发表评论