2012年9月6日星期四

Want a World of warcraft style wedding

It was everywhere! I wanted to have a small, traditional-like wedding with the Warcraft flare but represent the both factions that we play. At the time, both of us were Horde, but we had started off as Alliance.

The main thing was our colors. We went with blue and red, of course, with the accent colors being gold and black. We decided that i would take the Alliance since i am a Ally at heart, and my husband took Horde since he loves the Horde. So we split up the invitations as such. I made the invitations reversible, so if you were from my side, you got the Alliance side as the front and vice versa for my husband's family. I had help with my maid of honor on inking and redesigning a piece of art nouveau frame I liked, and she helped me put them all together. I even made a primer that was included with invitations that explains what Wow is, the RP story of how we met, and what the Alliance and Horde are.

The actual ceremony was more tame compared to the reception. But Warcraft was still very much a part of it. I used the original login music (Legends of Azeroth) to signal the start of the wedding. I hand made my own veil from scratch with an Alliance symbol on the back made of beads. The groom and father of the groom ties were painted with a tribal-like Horde symbol, while my father received a tie painted with the WOW Gold standard Alliance symbol.

没有评论:

发表评论